“ASK OF ME”, and I will surely give the nations ….”
As Christians we can get involved in reaching the world for Christ through our prayers. All of us are commanded to tell others the good news of Jesus Christ. The exciting result is that we see our world change through individuals whose lives have been eternally impacted by Christ.
PRAY FOR THE TOP TEN LEAST REACHED COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD:
- Pray that God would send more laborers to work in the harvest field of the lost in North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Tibet, Turkmenistan, Yemen, Libya, Tunisia, Afghanistan, Somalia and Iraq.
- Pray for the training of godly leaders in Africa .
PRAY FOR THE EVANGELISTIC OUTREACHES THAT WILL BE HELD TO REACH THE LOST:
- Pray that more local churches will get involved with us in our involvement in reaching the least reached peoples with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Pray that God will provide the needed funds for the outreach.
- Pray for the churches that we will be ministering with - encouragement, growth in discipleship of the believers
- Pray for short-term mission teams that will minister with us through Evangelism, Teaching and Training .
- Pray for Hennie & Rina Venter - we need Godly wisdom, discernment, physical and spiritual strength.
- Pray that the Lord may enrich our spiritual lives; protect us from the evil one; meet all our needs; protect us when traveling; give us wisdom, vision and guidance; develop our gifts to use and make us a blessing to others.
- Pray for the effective planting of new churches in the unreached areas of Africa and the world.
- Pray that many people will come to salvation through the preaching of the Gospel
- Pray that the power of God will tear down all the works of Satan, such as false doctrine, unbelief, ancestral worship, atheistic teaching and hatred.
- Pray for the children, women and men who will be attending the training sessions, that God will open their hearts and the ears of their understanding.
- Pray for the members of the Churches who will be helping to translate, lead worship, and control crowds.
- Pray for our financial support, which is vital to the accomplishment of our mission. We are a “faith mission” trusting the Lord to provide in all funds and recourses.
PRAY FOR MISSION PROJECTS & OUTREACHES THAT WILL TAKE PLACE DURING 2010
GMF Africa strategy is to:
proclaim salvation through Jesus Christ to the lost through crusades and outreaches
with other mission organizations and churches who have the unreached people as primary target
train, facilitate and equip leaders, facilitate short term mission teams to do evangelism and discipleship training
Special projects –
care for the poor and needy(orphan- and hands of hope sewing ministry)
PRAYER REQUESTS FOR 2010:
- Please pray with us for needed funds and recourses for our personal living expenses. We are living in faith, and trusting God to providing in all our personal and ministry needs. Our monthly income has decreased substantially over the past year.
- Pray with us for the completion of El-Shaddai Accommodation & Training Center, (phase 1) This facility situated at our home base will serve as a tent making ministry to mobilize, facilitate and equip believers in Christ.
- Pray for the completion of the Bible Seminary (CDL), Maputo, Mozambique. This facility will serve to train thousands of men and women for service in God’s Kingdom work.
- Pray for funds and recourses needed to do Evangelism & Leadership training in Malawi, Northern Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana, DRCongo and Angola
- Pray for evangelistic outreaches, discipleship training, and Leadership training that will be held in 2010.
Accommodation & Training Center
This facility when complete will enable us to host specialized leadership training, seminars, camps, and conferences.
- Our goal is to have our “Texas-cabin “finished by the end of February.
- We started this week with the “boma” fellowship area of the tented camp, the laundry room and communial kitchen.
- Pray for needed funds and that we will be able to finish before the end of April 2010 the ablution block (8xshowers & 8xtoilets) and tented camp ( 5 tents which can sleep 6-8 persons per tent.)
- Building plans have been submitted to the local municipality for approval.
- Pray for the first seminar that will be held on April 28th at El Shaddai. Bro David Burch from Living Hope Church in Memphis, Tn, USA will be our speaker. We hope to use the same opportunity to have our dedication service for the facility.
- Pray that we will be able to use the facility for the Hands of Hope sewing training during 2010
- Pray that God will use this facility to mobilize, facilitate and equip believers in Christ.
And how shall they preach unless they are sent?”
Global Ministries Fellowship(GMF), founded by Richard Hamlet in 2003, began by adopting and supporting ministry initiatives in Brazil, India, Romania , Albania and Africa. We are GMF Africa and have strategic partnerships, ministering in Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, DRCongo, Zambia, Malawi, Sudan and Angola.
It is encouraging to see how God is raising many young leaders up for service. Our task is to support, facilitate and empower these leaders in Africa. Their dedication and commitment to the task, in spite of difficult situations are an encouragement for us.
- Pray for our field partners: that God will provide needed resources to facilitate, mobilize and equip more laborers into God’s harvest fields.
- Pray for world evangelization – in our generation! Pray for the Muslim , Hindu and Buddhist worlds and their spiritual, ideological and social barriers still need to be broken down by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Pray for the countries of the 10/40 window that still have a small fraction of their populations that claim to be Christian.
- Become involved through your prayers and financial support!
SIBERIA: update “Light of the Gospel Church, Nizneangarsk”
Pastor Sergei, his family and Church in
Nizneangarsk are doing well. Their house
are almost completed and they have made their first fire this winter in this beautiful home that God has provided. Please pray with them that: God will provide needed funds for the completion of their house, and to continue to provide in all their needs. Pray that God will use them greatly to reach thousands of Buryats in this needed part of Russia. Please send your gifts to GMF if God lays it on your heart to support this ministry.
“Attempt great things for God, expect great things from God.”
Key dates for 2010
- February 27-28: Youth leadership seminar in Maputo, Mozambique
- March 25 to April 1: Leadership training during the day and Evangelistic crusade at night in Blanket, Zimbabwe
- April 1-5: Easter Pastor Conference with churches in Sorgin, Nsanje, Malawi
- April 28 and May1st - Seminars on Grief & Trauma in Polokwane
- May 17-21: Erection of steel structure in Dodonza, Venda, South Africa
- June – July: Evangelism outreaches in Polokwane, SA during World Soccer Cup in SA
- August 2-16: Evangelism outreach and Discipleship training in Malawi
- August 20-31: In partnership with Houtkruis Community Church and Christ the Redeemer Baptist Church, Seshego: Evangelism, Discipleship training and steel structure project in Polokwane, SA
Zimbabwe : March 27-31, 2010
Malawi : April 1-4, 2010
Pray for Hennie and bro Richard Hamlet, who will be preaching and teaching in:-
- ZIMBABWE: March 27 to 31 Leadership training during the day and Evangelistic crusade every night in Blanket, Zimbabwe
- April 1-4: Easter Conference with churches in Sorgin, Nsanje, Malawi
10,000 churches grew to 20,000 in eight years
1 million children have been orphaned by AIDS
Zimbabwe is under great pressure. Unemployment and food shortages are growing. Pray for the nation that there would be change. (Operation World)
Pray for the severe drought situation in Southern Malawi and that God will provide rain, as most of the rural people lives of the crops of the land.
There is a huge demand for Bibles in the country, but there is not enough money to meet the need.
Pray that Christians will share the gospel with the growing Islamic population in Malawi (Operation World)
Africa’s role in world evangelization
One of the great challenges today we face in Africa is to: disciple and train workers for the mission task, and to have needed recourses for the task. Oswald Smith, founder of The People’s Church, Toronto, encouraged churches in his time to support the task of missions. He said: “As fast as the money comes in , the message goes out. We have the workers. We have the organization. All we need are the funds with which to do the work. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR US
CDL - Equipping leaders for a healthy church and society in the 21st century and beyond!
Pastor Isaias Uaene, CDL Director has been obedient to Gods call and took up the task in the training of leaders of the Evangelical Church in Mozambique. CDL - Leadership Development Center in Maputo.
Hennie had the privilege to deliver God’s message to the students that day. We rejoiced with 5 students graduated on December 19th from this Training Center to add to the task force in the front line in God’s harvest fields in Mozambique.
- For funds needed to finish Section C of the facility to be able to start classes in February 2010 in the new building.
- Please pray with us that the Lord will use this facility to provide the churches in Mozambique and all African Portuguese speaking countries with trained servant leadership.
- This vital important ministry acting in faith and is trusting God to provide the needed resources to finish this project and also forpersonal support for the ministry team of CDL.
Box 333, Fauna Park, Polokwane, 0787
Tel / Fax 015 263 6862
Cell 079 522 4139
USA: Global Ministries Fellowship
65 Germantown Ct. Suite 409, Cordova, TN 38018
Tel: 901 684 5556
Thanks again for your prayers and support. God bless you!!